Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

9457365.1 FT

+$945737 for Distance
+$1918634 from Cash Bags
+$50 Bloody End
+$100 Bomber an (Hit 5 Bombs)
+$500 Jumpy (Bounce 30+ times)
+$100 First Degree Burn (Burn 2 Times)

Earned $2865121

$3317120

King of Cursors: X-MAS King of Cursors: X-MAS

You can still cheat

and fairly easyly... tho u cant get a perfect score i did manage a 9996. its a glitch in ur anti cheating system. well 2 glitches that add together to allow you to cheat. try hitting space bar on the 1st level, then figure out were the end space on the 12th level is, start over, and on the first level put ur mouse were the red dot for the 12th level is then hit space agian... now when ur in the 13th level, go to the white dot, right click, then move your mouse to the red dot, but go further than the dot, W-----R---M, make a line that passes over the red dot then click....

GAMECUBICLE responds:

the space key was for me testing the game. i removed it now

HoverBot HoverBot

I liked the loader game a bit more...

540,028ft is my current best wile playing it off of newgrounds, i DLed it and got 10,032,133ft on my comp. and i'm still waiting for him to come down. even have a screen shot if needed.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

AWSOME!

i beat it on all three levels. there needs to be more levels, i could play this all day.

Siege Defender Siege Defender

niiice

i like, but for a sudjestion, make it were u can control the wall thing wiht the arrow keys or A and D or somthign and then the target thing with the mouse. los of fun, keep it up.

Benzene Benzene

did u no...

benzen is also found in moth balls, and is a mian ingrediant for vietnam style napalm?

not bad btw,,,,

I-BALL`s 1st mission I-BALL`s 1st mission

very good

i liekd it,,, but bullets dont fire with there casing... all good tho, well done.

IBALL responds:

Oh yes. Forgot about the casing :D thanks for noticing.

CaveFlyer FINAL (1.485B) CaveFlyer FINAL (1.485B)

TI83?

reminds me of those oild TI83 games,, calculator games.. 2153 was my best... i was cheatend to that tho,, solid wall except enogh space for jsut the worm,,, impossible. good tho, i liek,,, good for passing time

SquidWardGames responds:

well, it's all random, so i guess youve been unlucky there... The game always does leave just enough space to get trough, but youve got like 1 pixel...

Bomb Disposal Hippos Bomb Disposal Hippos

Fucking adicting

really adicting,, ncant stop playing,,,,must stop playing,,,AAAAHHHHHH

blobbostuff responds:

lol

ta

Exmortis Exmortis

Really good

was pretty creepy, and i jumped those 3 or so times ramdom things happend, not scared shitless tho.

great game, well made , and extreemly good ending, tho i have a question, if u get the numrals (sp) in the right order is there a different ending?